Get Me to the Show On Time
This year we are looking forward to hosting our best ever airshow and hope you’ll join us to experience what’s new.
We’ve analysed every step of your journey from the moment you arrive in Farnborough to finding your way around the site and made improvements to each aspect of your visit. When you attend the show this summer you’ll find your journey much quicker.
Here’s how we will achieve this…
- Additional shuttle buses from the stations and car parks which will be managed dynamically depending on traffic flows.
- A new taxi share scheme to reduce taxi queues to and from the station.
- A new secondary entry point with a dedicated shuttle bus route to reduce the pressure on the main Gate B entrance.
- A complete re-design of Gate B infrastructure to ensure faster entry into the show with additional security screening.
- Print at Home passes.
- More staff at entrances and other key points on your journey to support visitors where needed.
Whilst we can’t predict the weather (2016 was a wet one), these changes should add a bit more certainty to your travel to the show.