FAB Friday: 20th July 2018
On the Friday of Trade Show week we open our doors to a limited number of the general Public to provide access into the Trade Exhibition and an insight into one of the aerospace sector’s key global events.
To those that have a real passion and keen interest in aviation, this is an unrivalled opportunity to gain access to the Trade show, experience all four exhibition halls and take in the latest technology whilst interacting with industry specialists.
This year, we have so many fantastic new features across the Trade Week, a ticket to FAB Friday is a must for an aerospace and aviation enthusiast. Check out the next technological revolution in the industry at our Aerospace 4.0 feature and get a glimpse of new products in action at our Live Product Demo Area*. The Space Zone, Innovation Zone and the Exhibition Halls will all be full of exhibiting businesses from the industry displaying products and their latest innovations.
With a FAB Friday ticket, get ahead of the weekend crowds at the home of British aviation on the final Trade Day.
- Exclusive access all areas
- Interact with leading Aerospace Companies
- Flying Display: View Farnborough International Airshow’s famous flying display and see the big names in aviation showcase their latest innovations in the air and across the static aircraft site.
- Top Innovation Debuts: Many of aviation’s biggest names will debut their latest innovations.
- Get Latest Insights: Discover the latest industry insights from the show’s exhibitors and via FINN (Farnborough International News Network) and live shows across the site.
With tickets selling fast and only a limited number remaining, make sure you get your FAB Friday tickets today and secure your spot at the final Trade day of the world’s premier airshow.
*places in the Live Product Demo Area showings will be subject to availability.