Farnborough is conveniently located just outside of London. We advise all visitors to check before they travel.
Should you decide to travel by car, the Farnborough International Airshow is located on the A325, accessible from the M3 and A31.
During the period of the exhibition there will be special routes in the immediate vicinity of Farnborough which will be clearly sign posted. Please follow signs to the general car park. Parking is free.
Free accessible shuttle buses run to and from the Airshow from all our off site car parks.
Shuttle buses to and from the car parks run from 06:00hrs to 19:00hrs.
If you have purchased reserved parking, please follow AA road signs to the car park specified on your parking label. Please click here to read our onsite driving guidance.
For SatNav directions please use the postcode GU14 6AZ which will take you to the Queen’s Roundabout. From here follow signs to the general car park.
Visitors driving from London should allow at least two hours journey time.
Farnborough International Airshow is within easy reach of four stations- Farnborough Main, Farnborough North, North Camp and Aldershot.
Free accessible shuttle buses run to and from the Airshow from Farnborough Main, North Camp and Aldershot stations.
Shuttle buses to and from the stations run from 07:00hrs to 19:00hrs.
- Farnborough Main is served by South West Trains. The station is on the main line linking London Waterloo with the south coast and the south west. Further information about the facilities at the station is available on the National Rail website.
- Farnborough North is served by First Great Western. Further information about the facilities at the station is available on the National Rail website.
- North Camp is served by First Great Western. Further information about the facilities at the station is available on the National Rail website.
- Aldershot is served by South West Trains and offers direct services to London Waterloo and Guildford.
- Further information about the facilities at the station is available on the National Rail website.
From London Airports:
- To travel to the Farnborough International Airshow from Gatwick Airport, take the First Great Western service to North Camp Station. The train journey is approximately 50 minutes.
If you choose to travel by coach, we have specific coach parks and offer a low level accessible shuttle bus service from this car park regularly throughout the day during the show.
Coach tickets to Farnborough can now be purchased via the Go Ahead London website here.
Bike racks will be located just outside the Visitor Entrance at Gate B.
If you choose to fly into the UK for the show, both Heathrow and Gatwick airports are within 1hr 30 minutes driving distance of the site.
If you plan to fly by helicopter to the show - please download the Helicopters Operators Guide here before doing so.