Terms & Conditions of Entry
The Organiser (“Organiser”) is Farnborough International Limited of ShowCentre, ETPS Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6FD registered in England and Wales: 1765250. VAT Registration No: 991 2734 95.
The acceptance and presentation of this pass to gain entry to the Farnborough International Airshow (“Airshow”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions upon which the Organiser is prepared to grant entry:
- Passes have no resale value and may not be transferred, resold, exchanged, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever without the consent of the Organiser.
- The Organiser is unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any unused entrance passes.
- At the Organiser’s discretion the Airshow or any part of it may be cancelled and/or rescheduled without notice to the pass holder for any event which is beyond the Organiser’s control, including but not limited to bad weather. In the event the Airshow is cancelled and/or rescheduled the Organiser shall have no liability whatsoever to the pass holder or any other person.
- If the pass is used in breach of these terms and conditions the pass will become void and the pass holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Airshow. The Organiser may also remove any persons from the premises where it is in their opinion necessary for public safety. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the removal.
- Please keep this pass safe and in a good condition as a duplicate pass will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible pass may become invalidated.
- At the Organisers discretion security searches may be conducted and you may be asked to provide evidence of identity at the entrance gate to ensure the safety of persons at the Airshow.
- The Organiser may confiscate and dispose of any items which they will regard as dangerous or hazardous, including but not limited to firearms, weapons, knives, flares, fireworks or drones.
- No animals, except for assistance dogs will be admitted to the Airshow site.
- The Organiser will take photographs and video recordings of attendees during the Airshow and may use these images for marketing purposes.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is strictly prohibited. As a condition of entry to the Airshow you assign to the Organiser (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Airshow.
- The Organiser shall be under no liability whatsoever to the pass holder or any other person for any direct or indirect loss or damage (other than death or personal injury caused by the Organiser’s negligence) sustained by the pass holder or any other person whilst attending the Airshow.
- No unauthorised trading is permitted at the Airshow, within the venue or any official car parking facility.
The pass holder's statutory rights are not affected.