In recognition of the renewed growth that the air cargo sector has witnessed in recent years, the Cargo Village was introduced at the 2016 Farnborough International Airshow to great success. We are pleased to welcome it back for FIA18, this time with even more for our visitors.
Bringing Air Cargo to life
Through a number of engaging features, The Cargo Village promises to bring Air Cargo to life in a way that only Farnborough can.
Visitors to The Cargo Village will be able to:
· Experience guided tours of a cargo aircraft and watch demonstrations of its cargo capabilities
· Hear keynote speeches on compelling industry topics in a 2-day Air Cargo conference programme
· Meet the Air Cargo supply chain in a dedicated exhibition hall
Who will I meet at the FIA18's Cargo Village?
The following topics have been confirmed for the Cargo Village conference at FIA18.
Day 1 - Future of Air Cargo
- Introduction keynote speech from IATA's Global Head of Cargo, Glyn Hughes
- Express Freight - The Growth of Air Cargo
- The Brexit Effect
- Capitalising on UK Cargo Growth
- Our Vision of the Future of Air Cargo
Day 2 - Cargo Tech
- New Routes to Market - The Future of Unmanned Aircraft
- UAVs and Real Life Applications
- Developing Cargo Aircraft
- Going Remote - Delivering Cargo To Inaccessible Regions
Visit the Cargo Village at Farnborough International Airshow (16th – 20th July 2018) – the world’s premier aerospace exhibition.
Headline Sponsors of the Cargo Village at FIA:
CLA in partnership with Volga-Dnepr Group
The Cargo Village at FIA18 is supported by