Headline Sponsors of the Cargo Village at FIA:
CLA in partnership with Volga-Dnepr Group
The Cargo Village at FIA provides a dedicated static display area to carry out demonstrations and to showcase capabilities. In addition to this, FIA18 will have a 1,000 sqm exhibition hall dedicated entirely to air cargo. Situated in close proximity to the Cargo Village, the hall will house up to 20 exhibitors operating across the air cargo supply chain.
Who should exhibit in the Cargo Village at FIA?
Who can you meet at the FIA 2018 Cargo Village?
We are delighted to confirm the following topics for the Cargo Village conference at FIA18.
Day 1 - Future of Air Cargo
• Introduction keynote speech from IATA's Global Head of Cargo, Glyn Hughes
• Express Freight - The Growth of Air Cargo
• The Brexit Effect
• Capitalising on UK Cargo Growth
• Our Vision of the Future of Air Cargo
Day 2 - Cargo Tech
• New Routes to Market - The Future of Unmanned Aircraft
• UAVs and Real Life Applications
• Developing Cargo Aircraft
• Going Remote - Delivering Cargo To Inaccessible Regions
For exhibiting options within the Cargo Village please contact:
|EXHIBITING OPTIONS||BUY VISITOR PASSES|
Farnborough International Airshow
Simon Ford - Head of Sales & Sponsorship
T: +44 (0) 1252 532800